Legion of Honor Preceptories
Annually, on March 18, or a date convenient to each Preceptory, every DeMolay Legionnaire is obligated to join with a Legion of Honor Preceptory for an observance dinner, or to break bread with an active DeMolay or a young man in his teens. This year, the following observance dinners have been scheduled, and we hope that you will attend the one nearest you:
2018 Observance Schedule
- Erie Preceptory– March 18th, 2018 at the Erie Scottish Rite building. Social gathering at 6 PM with dinner at 6:30 PM. Cost is $20 with the choice of Roast Pork or Swiss Steak. RSVP must be received by March 12th. Contact Richard Fitzsimmons for more details.
- Paul Miller Moore Preceptory– March 18th, 2018 at Hardwood Cafe, Butler, PA. Event will take place at 6:00 PM. RSVP by March 9th. Contact Edward Fair for more details.
- Philadelphia Preceptory- April 15th, 2018 at the Jenkintown Masonic Temple, Jenkintown, PA. Program will begin at 2:00 PM. RSVP by April 1st. Contact Rick Freedman for more details.
- Reading Preceptory– March 18, 2018 at Anthony’s Trattoria in Reading, PA. Social hour at 5 PM with dinner at 6 PM. Attire is coat and tie. Contact Allen Moyer for more info.
- Susquehanna District Preceptory–
- Western Pennsylvania Preceptory– March 18, 2018 at Atria’s Restaurant, Murrysville, PA. $40 a person, ladies and guests are welcome. Dinner is at 6 PM. Contact John Colaianne for more info.
- William J. McCulley Preceptory– March 16, 2018 at the Brossman Ballroom at the Masonic Village of Elizabethtown. Cost is $18 per person. Social time at 6 PM with dinner to start at 6:30 PM. Contact Dave Berry for more info.
Annually, every DeMolay Chevalier is obligated to join with a Chevalier Court for an observance dinner or to break bread with an active DeMolay or a young man in his teens. This year, the following observance dinners have been scheduled, and we hope that you will attend the one nearest you:
2018 Observance Schedule:
- Benjamin Franklin Court – Contact Alex Swift at ASwift5648@gmail.com
- Carlisle Court–
- Erie Court– Contact Rich Fitzsimmons at email@example.com
- Knapp Court–
- Douglas K. Phillips Court – Contact John Colaianne at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lancaster Red Rose Court–
- Marlin M. Miller Court– Contact Curt Rauschenberger at DADCRausch@aol.com
- Ralph R. Hunt Court– Contact Greg Schaeffer at email@example.com
- Reading Court– Contact Thomas Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Susquehanna Court–