Legion of Honor Preceptories
Annually, on March 18, or a date convenient to each Preceptory, every DeMolay Legionnaire is obligated to join with a Legion of Honor Preceptory for an observance dinner, or to break bread with an active DeMolay or a young man in his teens. This year, the following observance dinners have been scheduled, and we hope that you will attend the one nearest you:
2019 Observance Schedule
- Erie Preceptory– March 18, 2019 at the Erie Scottish Rite building, 4701 Old Zuck Road. Gathering begins at 6:00 PM with dinner being served at 6:30 PM. Contact Richard Fitzsimmons at email@example.com for more details.
- Paul Miller Moore Preceptory– March 17 at the Hardwood Cafe on Route 8 south of Butler. Dinner at 6:00 PM. Contact Edward Fair at SECY0272@pagrandlodge.org for more details.
- Philadelphia Preceptory- Contact Jim Clancy for more details.
- Reading Preceptory– March 24, 2019 at Blind Hartman’s Tavern, 2910 Pricetown Road, Temple, PA. Dinner will take place at 6:00 PM, while Happy Hour will take place at 5:00 PM. Contact Allen Moyer at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Susquehanna District Preceptory–
- Western Pennsylvania Preceptory– March 18, 2019 at The Syria Shrine Center, Cheswick, just off the Allegheny Exit of the Turnpike. Dinner is at 6:30 PM in the Unit Meeting Room. Contact John Colaianne at email@example.com for more info.
- William J. McCulley Preceptory– March 15th, 2019. Lodge dining room at the Masonic Village, Elizabethtown. Social gathering at 6:00 PM with dinner at 6:30. Contact Dave Berry at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Annually, every DeMolay Chevalier is obligated to join with a Chevalier Court for an observance dinner or to break bread with an active DeMolay or a young man in his teens. This year, the following observance dinners have been scheduled, and we hope that you will attend the one nearest you:
2019 Observance Schedule:
- Benjamin Franklin Court – Contact Alex Swift at ASwift5648@gmail.com
- Carlisle Court–
- Erie Court– Contact Rich Fitzsimmons at email@example.com
- Knapp Court–
- Douglas K. Phillips Court – Contact John Colaianne at firstname.lastname@example.org or Grand Commander Robert Smith at Robert_Demolay@icloud.com
- Lancaster Red Rose Court–
- Marlin M. Miller Court– Contact Curt Rauschenberger at DADCRausch@aol.com
- Ralph R. Hunt Court– Contact Chris Fry at email@example.com
- Reading Court– Contact Thomas Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Susquehanna Court–