Legion of Honor Preceptories
Annually, on March 18, or a date convenient to each Preceptory, every DeMolay Legionnaire is obligated to join with a Legion of Honor Preceptory for an observance dinner, or to break bread with an active DeMolay or a young man in his teens. This year, the following observance dinners have been scheduled, and we hope that you will attend the one nearest you:
2017 Observance Schedule
- Erie Preceptory– March 18th at the Erie Scottish Rite Building, 4701 Old Zuck Rd. Erie, PA 16506. Social time starts at 6 with dinner being served at 6:30. RSVP by March 14th.
- Paul Miller Moore Preceptory– March 19th, Hardwood Cafe, Butler, Pa. Dinner will be held at 6:00 PM. RSVP by March 10th.
- Philadelphia Preceptory– March 18th, Seasons 52, 2000 Route 38, Cherry Hill, NJ. Dinner at 5:30 PM. RSVP by March 4th.
- Reading Preceptory-March 19th, Anthony’s Trattoria, 900 Byram Street, Reading Pa, 19606. Happy Hour at 5:00 PM and dinner will start at 6:00 PM. RSVP by March 12th.
- Susquehanna District Preceptory– March 19th, Harrisburg Scottish Rite Cathedral in the unit room lower level, 5:30 PM. Cost is $14.Reservation deadline is March 13th. Contact John Ewell for more details.
- Western Pennsylvania Preceptory– March 18th, Kretzler’s Tavern, 2240 Babcock Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15237. Price of the meal is $25. Dinner is at 6:00 PM.
- William J. McCulley Preceptory– March 24th, Lodge Dinning Room in the Freemason Cultural Center, Masonic Village in Elizabethtown, 6:30 PM.
Annually, every DeMolay Chevalier is obligated to join with a Chevalier Court for an observance dinner or to break bread with an active DeMolay or a young man in his teens. This year, the following observance dinners have been scheduled, and we hope that you will attend the one nearest you:
2016 Observance Schedule:
- Benjamin Franklin Court-Contact Alex Swift at ASwift5648@gmail.com
- Carlisle Court–
- Erie Court– Contact Rich Fitzsimmons at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Knapp Court–
- Douglas K. Phillips Court – Contact John Colaianne at email@example.com
- Lancaster Red Rose Court–
- Marlin M. Miller Court– Contact Curt Rauschenberger at DADCRausch@aol.com
- Ralph R. Hunt Court– Contact Greg Schaeffer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reading Court– Contact Thomas Miller at email@example.com
- Susquehanna Court–