Legion of Honor Preceptories
Annually, on March 18, or a date convenient to each Preceptory, every DeMolay Legionnaire is obligated to join with a Legion of Honor Preceptory for an observance dinner, or to break bread with an active DeMolay or a young man in his teens. This year, the following observance dinners have been scheduled, and we hope that you will attend the one nearest you:
2018 Observance Schedule
- Erie Preceptory– Contact Richard Fitzsimmons for more details.
- Paul Miller Moore Preceptory– Contact Edward Fair for more details.
- Philadelphia Preceptory- Contact Jim Clancy for more details.
- Reading Preceptory– Contact Allen Moyer for more info.
- Susquehanna District Preceptory–
- Western Pennsylvania Preceptory– March 18, 2019 at The Shrine Center, Cheswick, just off the Allegheny Exit of the Turnpike. Dinner is at 6 PM in the Unit Meeting Room. Contact John Colaianne for more info.
- William J. McCulley Preceptory– Contact Dave Berry for more info.
Annually, every DeMolay Chevalier is obligated to join with a Chevalier Court for an observance dinner or to break bread with an active DeMolay or a young man in his teens. This year, the following observance dinners have been scheduled, and we hope that you will attend the one nearest you:
2018 Observance Schedule:
- Benjamin Franklin Court – Observance to be held November 24th at Fogo de Chao, 1337 Chestnut St. Contact Alex Swift at ASwift5648@gmail.com
- Carlisle Court–
- Erie Court– Contact Rich Fitzsimmons at email@example.com
- Knapp Court–
- Douglas K. Phillips Court – Observance to be held on November 8th at Rodney’s Restaurant, 557 Wendel Road, Irwin, PA 15642. Dinner will be at 6:30 PM. Contact John Colaianne at firstname.lastname@example.org or Grand Commander Robert Smith at Robert_Demolay@icloud.com
- Lancaster Red Rose Court–
- Marlin M. Miller Court– Contact Curt Rauschenberger at DADCRausch@aol.com
- Ralph R. Hunt Court– Contact Greg Schaeffer at email@example.com
- Reading Court– Contact Thomas Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Susquehanna Court–