As the year winds down, many of the members of Pennsylvania DeMolay could qualify for DeMolay International’s latest incentive – the Varsity Club. Those who qualify will receive a letter “D” DeMolay Varsity Patch. How do you get one? Read on!
For an active DeMolay to qualify, he must complete at least one item from each of several different areas.
- Mentor a New Member (e.g. – Proficiency coach)
- Teach the Chapter Members a new skill – (Presentation/submit online)
- Leadership Position – Councilor or Committee Chairman
- Attend six meetings and 2 other Chapter events.
- Lead and plan a new event, as the Chairman or person in charge.
- Recruit one new Brother or one new Advisor.
- Perform Masonic and / or Community Service
- Complete & pass 1 Leadership Correspondence Course (LCC)
- Complete & earn the Representative DeMolay award (RD)
- Become proficient in new ritual part and perform at meeting or public event.
Advisors are also able to qualify for a letter by completing the following tasks:
- Recruit brand new advisor to chapter council. No “retreads” (New advisor must pass background check and have filed all necessary paperwork and fees.
- Lead and work with Chapter member to create and execute on a brand new event/activity to Chapter and advisor.
Certificates & “D” Letter shipped are out from DeMolay International upon completion and certification.
Think you have what it takes? Grab the form here and send it in today!